Accounting and Tax Preparation – North Vancouver
For clients that prefer professional bookkeeper and second level CPA license holder to do their Compilation, Notice to Reader (NTR), financial statements and tax preparation T2, we provide tax planning as well as tax and financial statements preparation.
Financial Statements and Tax Preparation Process
- After all accounts are reconciled, balanced to the external documents we review and prepare the first draft financial statement.
- We then send the draft documents to the client for review i.e. The first financial statement draft, and first tax summary draft.
- Once our client has reviewed the details and is happy to proceed, we review each file again prior to completion.
- After final review is done the financial statements are presented to the client at a face-to-face meeting in our office in North Vancouver, or over the phone.
- Each file is then electronically submitted to CRA, and followed up to download notice of assessment (NOA) to reader, and if there are any changes they are communicated in person to our valuable clients.